FEE STRUCTURE: Fee Structure for NRI/PIO/Foreign Student for the batch admission in 2016-17 is given as under, which will remain valid for the entire duration of the course:
|FET||B.Tech||525||US $ 5000|
|B.Tech – Lateral||79||US $ 5000|
|B.Tech- Mech – Ind. Intgd.||60||US $ 5500|
|B.Tech- CSE with various specializations in association with IBM (including Lateral Entry)||330||US $ 5000|
|M.Tech||144||US $ 3300|
|M.Sc. – Biotechnology, Energy and Environment, Mathematics & Computational Science||70||US $ 3300|
|FMS||MBA – Dual Specialization||120||US $ 5500|
|MBA – Health Care Management in collaboration with Fortis||20||US $ 5500|
|MA- Applied Psychology||20||US $ 3300|
|BA- Applied Psychology||30||US $ 3300|
|B.Sc. – Hospitality and Hotel Administration||80||US $ 3300|
|FCA||BCA||90||US $ 3300|
|B.Sc.-IT||25||US $ 3300 + NZ$ 933 as foreign free component|
|MCA||60||US $ 3300|
|MCA- Lateral||60||US $ 3300|
|FMeH||B.A – Journalism and Mass Communication||90||US $ 3300|
|M.A – Journalism and Mass Communication||20||US $ 3300|
|BA- Hons. – English||60||US $ 3300|
|MA – English||20||US $ 3300|
|FCBS||BBA||120||US $ 3300|
|BBA- Banking||30||US $ 3300|
|BBA- Global – IB||60||US $ 3300 + NZ$ 833 as foreign free component|
|B.Com- Hons.||90||US $ 3300|
|B.Com- Hons.- Ind. Intgd.||60||US $ 3300|
|B.A- Hons. – Economics||30||US $ 3300|
|M.Com||20||US $ 3300|
|FAS||BPT||90||US $ 3300|
|MPT||20||US $ 3300|
|B.Sc- Nutrition & Dietetics||50||US $ 3300|
|M.Sc.- Nutrition & Dietetics||30||US $ 3300|
|FPA||B.Arch||40||US $ 5500|
|B.Sc.-Interior Designing||25||US $ 3300 + CA$ 733 as foreign fee component|
|M.Sc.-Interior Designing||20||US $ 3300|
*This component represents IEC facilitation fee and includes the amount which is payable to the International Partner Universities. Necessary instructions for payment of this component with respect to time frame and mode of payment shall be given from time to time.
PhD Programs: Course Fee (One time) US $500, Research Fee (Annual) US $ 1500, Thesis Evaluation Fee (One time) US $ 500. In year 3 and onwards, Research Fee payable on Semester basis @US $ 750 till the date of final submission of Thesis.
Name & Address of the Bank: PNB, Railway Road, Old Faridabad Branch, Faridabad
Account Name: MANAV RACHNA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Account Type: CURRENT ACCOUNT
Account No: 3179002100107432
IFSC Code: PUNB0317900
Foreign National Student admissions are open throughout the year.
1. Please send the following by email to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
a. Attached application form duly completed with photo duly signed. A scan copy to be sent.
b. Scanned copy of your Passport
c. Scanned copy of you Academic transcript.
The above documents should be attested by the Indian Embassy in your country or your Embassy in India
2. After we receive all above, you are registered for admission to the desired program subject to confirmation of your eligibility as per documents you have provided.
3. Once your eligibility has bee n confirmed, you will be required to deposit:
4. Respective faculty will now check your all your documents in original and confirm your admission. You will be issued a Bonafide Certificate on the basis of your proof of residence in India and your proof of residence in your home country.
5. The student will have to thereafter go in for FRRO Registration.
6. Out of the fee payable to MRIU NZ$ 933/- for Bachelor of Science-Information Technology and NZ$ 833/- for BBA (Global) International Business has to be remitted to AIS St. Helens, New Zealand. For B.Sc. Interior Design, CA$ 733/- has to be remitted to Algonquin College, Canada.