- The student would be liable for necessary action as deemed fit by the MRIU for any wrong information filled in the application form. If a candidate is admitted on the basis of information submitted by him/her, which is found to be incorrect or false on a later date, his / her admission shall be cancelled and all fees and other dues paid by him/her shall be forfeited. The University may also take further action as deemed fit against such candidate and / or his / her parents / guardians as considered suitable.
- Manav Rachna International University presently follows the reservation policy as under: NRI / Foreign National / PIO seats: 15% in all programmes / courses. General Seats: 85%.
- All fees through Demand Draft are payable in the name of ‘Manav Rachna International University’ only.
- Mere inclusion of the name of a candidate in the merit list would not ensure his / her admission. Candidate would be required to prove his / her eligibility for admission by providing original and genuine documents in support of the claims made.
- The admission made by MRIU shall be provisional, till the same is confirmed by the Registration Branch of the University.
- If the University Authorities are not satisfied with the character, past behaviour and antecedents of a candidate, they may refuse to admit him/her in the University. In order to ensure academic standards, discipline and congenial atmosphere in the University, the Vice-Chancellor of the University / Dean of the concerned faculty may cancel the admission of any student who is found to be involved in activities which are prejudicial to maintaining harmony on the campus.
- The University has a streamlined method of redressal of grievances. The Grievances Redressal Committee addresses all kinds of grievances including those pertaining to admissions, examinations, conduct on the campus etc. on top priority.
- The University has a Prevention of Sexual Harassment Committee to deal with all Sexual Harassment related issues, which are handled on utmost priority. The candidates who are admitted in the University would be required to follow all rules and regulations in letter and spirit, conduct themselves in an orderly manner and maintain the best decorum, failing which suitable penal action would be taken against them.
- Canvassing in any form for influencing the admission by any candidate and / or his / her parents/ guardians would result in his/ her summary rejection for admission.
- The admission procedure is subject to modification, without notice, as per directions of UGC or any competent authority.
- The final cut off date for admission to all the courses is 30 September 2013.
- Admission Calendar is only indicative and subject to change by the competent authority.
- All applicants are instructed to follow the MRIU website on a regular basis for date of counseling and other details related to the admission process.
- The contents of the Admission Brochure are subject to change without prior notice. All disputes pertaining to admission under the domain of Admission Brochure are subject to the jurisdiction of Courts at Faridabad only