List of documents
All the candidates, who report for verification of testimonials / certificates etc. at the time of admission, must bring the following Original Certificates / Testimonials along with them. Any candidate, who fails to produce any of the required Original Certificates / Documents / Testimonials at the time of counseling, will forfeit his / her claim to admission:-
- Rank card of relevant, JEE ( main ) 2013 and MRNAT 2013.
- Qualifying Examination i.e. 10+2 / Senior Secondary Examination conducted by CBSE or equivalent, (for eligibility) for UG courses, except integrated B Tech and Graduation / Post Graduation mark sheets and Degrees in case of PG Courses.
- Matriculation / High School Certificate (for Date of Birth).
- Character Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness.
- Migration Certificate.
- Address Proof (Ration Card / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill etc ).
- Print out of the Application form submitted online with photograph and attested copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials.
All originals and two sets of attested photocopies of all applicable documents / testimonials / certificates must be brought at the time of physical counseling.