In addition to the documents mentioned under clause 4 above, all students will be required to submit following documents either during the orientation program after start of classes or within 3 days from the date of admission whichever is later:
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Migration Certificate
- Proof of Residence (Ration Card/ Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill/ Driving License etc.)
- Undertaking by candidate and by parents for “Anti Ragging”, the format for which shall be available on MRIU website
- Undertaking by parents for total family income from all sources along with proof of income in the form of current Income Tax Return/ Certificate of Income from employers of parent(s)/ proof of survey conducted by DRDA of the district concerned of the applicant or any other authorized Government agency/ any other valid proof (Original /Attested Photocopy).
- Any other document required / notified later.
Candidates may still apply for all programmes where last date of application was 15 June, 2016. However, they will be considered for allocation of seats remaining vacant, if any, after physical counseling is over on 23rd June 2016 in respect of B.Tech and after 26th June in respect all other UG and PG Programmes (except B.Arch, B.Tech – Lateral Entry and M.Tech).