In addition to the documents mentioned under clause 4 above, all students will be required to submit following documents either during the orientation program after start of classes or within 3 days from the date of admission whichever is later:
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Migration Certificate
- Proof of Residence (Ration Card/ Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill/ Driving License etc.)
- Undertaking by candidate and by parents for “Anti Ragging”, the format for which shall be available on MRIU website
- Undertaking by parents for total family income from all sources along with proof of income in the form of current Income Tax Return/ Certificate of Income from employers of parent(s)/ proof of survey conducted by DRDA of the district concerned of the applicant or any other authorized Government agency/ any other valid proof (Original /Attested Photocopy).
- Any other document required / notified later.