Freeships / Scholarships and other incentives
Freeships / Scholarships
- The university offers free ships / Scholarships to all students on the basis of marks/CGPA in the qualifying examination as per following scale:
UG level Courses90.00% & Above 100% Tuition Fee waiver
85.00% above & below 90.00% 50% Tuition Fee waiver
80.00% above & below 85.00% 25% Tuition Fee waiver
PG level Courses
80.00% & Above 100% Tuition Fee waiver
75.00% above & below 80.00% 50% Tuition Fee waiver
70.00% above & below 75.00% 25% Tuition Fee waiver
- However, they are required to pay other fees as applicable to the programme concerned. Such students shall be required to maintain a minimum CGPA (SGPA in 1st semester) of 7.0 in the subsequent semesters without having any compartment in any subject and minimum 75% attendance in each semester, failing which the Scholarships awarded shall be withdrawn. For the purpose of calculation of percentage marks, aggregate marks in the qualifying exams shall only be considered even if the eligibility criteria is limited to some number of subjects.
- In addition, suitable freeship shall be available to high achievers in the field of sports, persons suffering with Thalassaemia Major, sons / daughters of Army Personnel who have been killed in war/ terrorist attack, physically handicapped students etc. on case to case basis.
- All students admitted in various programmes shall be provided suitable study material as found suitable as facilitation. However, no rights of the students shall accrue in this regard.
LIST OF OTHER DOCUMENTS TO BE DEPOSITED AFTER ADMISSION
In addition to the documents mentioned under clause 4 above, all students will be required to deposit following documents either during the orientation program or within 3 days from the date of admission whichever is later:
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Migration Certificate
- Proof of Residence (Ration Card/Electricity Bill/TelephoneBill/PAN Card/Driving License etc.)
- Affidavit by candidate and by parents for “Anti Ragging”, the format for which shall be available of MRIU website
- Any other document required / notified later.