Electronics and Communication Engg. – B.Tech. Lateral Entry (3yr)
50% marks in Diploma in Engineering in any branch / discipline of 3 year duration from State Board of Technical Education. Haryana or equivalent examination or B.Sc Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC. With at least 60% marks and passed XII standard with mathematics as a subject.
Mode of Admission
1st preference on the basis of merit in MR-NAT and 2nd preference on the basis of merit in qualifying examination.
- Fees Payable for Admission in 1st Shift- Rs.1, 58500/-in 1st Year including refundable Caution Money @ Rs. 5,000/-
- Fees Payable for Admission in 2nd Shift- Rs.1, 23500/-in 1st Year including refundable Caution Money @ Rs. 5,000/-
- The admitted students will be directly taken in to 2nd year of B.Tech. Programme.
- 3rd Semester: Electronics Devices and Circuits, Digital Electronics, Network Analysis and Synthesis, Data Structures using JAVA, Electromagnetic Field and Waves, Electronics Devices and Circuits Lab, Digital Electronics Lab, Network Analysis Lab, Data Structures using JAVA Lab, Career Skills – I
- 4th Semester: Microprocessor and Interfacing, Analog Electronics Circuits, Communication Engg. – I, Power Electronics, Electronic Instrumentation, Analog Electronic Circuit Simulation Lab, Microprocessor and Interfacing Lab, Measurement and Simulation Lab, Power Electronics Lab Career Skills – II
- 5th Semester: Communication Engg. – II, Antenna and Wave Propagation, Digital Signal Processing, Digital System Design, Wireless Communication, Industrial Management & Entrepreneurship, Communication Engg. – II Lab, Digital Signal Processing Lab, Digital System Design Lab, Career Skills – III
- 6th Semester: 24 week Industrial Training
- 7th Semester: Microwave Engg., Microcontroller and Applications, Control System Engineering, Elective – I, Elective – II, Elective – II Lab, Microwave Engg. Lab, Microcontroller and Applications Lab, Control System Lab, Project, Career Skills – IV
- 8th Semester: Advanced Television Engg., Data Communication, Interdisciplinary Elective, Elective III, Elective IV, Elective III Lab, Project, Colloquium.
- Multi-national and National IT Companies Infosys, TCS, Wipro, IBM, Sapient Cognigent, Tech Mahindra, L&T Infotech, HCL Technology etc.
- Multi-national and National Core Companies
- Central Government, PS Us-BHEL, NTPC, NHPC, NEPC, NPCI etc.
- State Government Departments / Electricity Boards/ Corporations
- Self Employment
- Higher Studies (M.Tech., MBA etc.)
- Service Sector like Banks, Insurance and Financial Services etc.
- Engineering Colleges / Universities / Polytechnic